7/21/2006

The Great Day.. 21 July '06


I've presented my paper to 'M'.. Out of my mind.. I know that He really enjoy all of my presentation.. How happy I'am.. thanx God.. You've hear my praying..

I know.. This is my obsession.. my presentation b'for.. it happen on earthquake.. that's make me not so ready to do.. but now the time..

He said.. I want to be your consultant or caretaker if U be a candidat of Governor in your region.. haha.. there are so many people say like that to me..
I just want to ask everybody.. If.. all of U look at me.. whats en where your mind go far.. 'can U tell me..'

in the noon, i read kompas.. samuel mulia.. sunday edition.. He said.. All of us needs en it will give us confident.. i think that's true.. en come to me today.. the situation b'for.. I'm really down.. en lost my soul.. haha..

after that.. i get my topic for thesis.. en dosen of course.. Mudrajad.. Tony Prastyanto en Catur.. All of U Great for me..

No comments: