7/02/2006

My Imagines Always Come True..




















Today, 01 July

3 days later, 4th July, Independence Day of US.
En Launching ‘Superman Return’


Usually, if I got boring, have no idea, i can go en go, go again. I go to Gramedia Ambarukmo en Centro to buy a ring that i very-very want.

B'fore 3mester 3 have coming, i have think, what happen if I meet 'M' how lucky I'am, en think meet people that someday will be a greatpeople in this country. That's surprised me, My Imagine comes, very happy I'am of course. Then I'll try to think.. what's my program next, I'll be an active n agressif man. That people have know me, my region.. again.. and we discuss about my pap but just a minute but very meaningfull for me. Again..

That's great.. I meet that poeple.. nervezz.. Of corz la.. Everytime I get my imagine go ugly.. ohh no....

And I not forget why Gusti Allah always hear what I want en what I wanna be.. en my next Obssession is be.. but I worry bout my ability, i can't what that people want..

My Imagine always nearly comes true..

In fact.. I really happy today..Haahhhh...

Hiii My Superhero... pliss catch en bring my imagine for comes true..

No comments: