7/29/2006

The time when Luv not come..

Day by the day goes by..
The sun always come and night go far..
monoton..
Lonely in the crowded.. Thats describe my self now on..

Luv..
i luv my self than everything in the world
i luv my family en my sista more than other people
coz just they are i have in this planet

i bore bout other people
always talk it to me..
why.. are u think that i.. a strangeman..
i just a man.. have feeling like all of u

i've standard..
exactly..
that's why.. i've told u 'bout that
i am a perfect.. of corze..

but i also.. thats make me so difficult
for my feeling to step.. i sad..
sometimes i cry like river in my heart
only me now that.

sometimes i am jealous
to see other people.. hmm.. very rom..
but.. i thanx for God.. U still not give to me
i must finish my carier..
that's the answer..

don't debate me..
pliss....

iwan juga manusia..
punya hati, rasa, cinta........

No comments: